1. Is the course offered by FOSTIIMA recognized by AICTE?
Yes, the PGDM program offered by FOSTIIMA is recognized by AICTE.
2. What are the specializations offered by FOSTIIMA?
The following specializations are offered by FOSTIIMA:
- Human resources
- International business
3. Does FOSTIIMA provide hostel accommodation/facility?
Yes, FOSTIIMA does provide the hostel facility.
4. How is the placement at FOSTIIMA?
FOSTIIMA students have been enjoying out-standing placements for the past many years. Placements are not only 100% but are of exceptional quality at attractive pay scales in reputed organizations.
To know more, visit: https://www.fostiima.org/placement.php
5. Why FOSTIIMA?
Here , in FOSTIIMA, we provide an IIM atmosphere and excellent career opportunities to those who have not made it to the IIMs. Also Check our Web site
6. What is the admission process?
- FOSTIIMA’s 2 year full time PGDM program is designed for those students who have completed their graduation or an equivalent degree in any discipline recognized by the UGC and eligible for further post graduate studies.
- Admissions to the FBS Two-Year Full-Time PGDM Program are carried out through a structured process which takes into account the applicant’s Academic Performance at School level and in Graduation, Score in CAT / XAT / MAT / CMAT exams, English Communication, performance in Group Discussion and Personal Interviews.
- The short listing, selection and admission offer is based on a weighted average of the applicants overall performance in Academics, followed by Personal interviews etc
- For more information, visit : https://www.fostiima.org/admissions/how-to-apply.php
7. What is the total fees?
Total Fee for 2 Years 7,75,000/-
- Fee for 1st Year 4,25,000/-
- Fee for 2nd Year 3,50,000/-
8. Which aptitude tests are accepted by FOSTIIMA ?
The following aptitude tests are accepted by FOSTIIMA:
However, Applicants who have not appeared in any of the Aptitude Tests will be required to appear in our FEAT (FOSTIIMA Eligibility & Aptitude Test), an online aptitude test conducted by FOSTIIMA.
9. What is the total intake of students in FOSTIIMA?
The total capacity for intake of the students in FOSTIIMA is 240 per year.
10. What is the refund policy if I want to cancel my admission?
As per AICTE rules, should any student decide to withdraw before the start of the session the entire fee submitted by him/her including the registration amount shall be refunded to him/her after a nominal deduction of Rs. 1,000 only.
11. What is the difference between MBA and PGDM?
MBA/MMS is offered by ‘Universities’ or ‘Colleges that are affiliated to Universities’ or Central Body directly under the Indian Govt. while PGDM/PGP is offered by individual colleges and IIM’s.
12. What is the duration of the PGDM program?
The duration of the PGDM program is of 2 years.
13. Is staying in the hostel compulsory?
No, staying in the hostel is completely optional.
14. What kind of exposure do FOSTIIMA students get?
FOSTIIMA thrives to give their students every kind of exposure by arranging various domestic and international trips, industrial visits, workshops ,live projects, etc.
15. What is the admission eligibility criteria?
- Admissions to the FBS Two-Year Full-Time PGDM Program are carried out through a structured process which takes into account the applicant’s Academic Performance at School level and in Graduation, Score in CAT / XAT / MAT / CMAT exams, English Communication and Personal Interviews.
- The short listing, selection and admission offer is based on a weighted average of the applicants overall performance in Academics, Pls, etc. Cut-off levels for admission calls are likely to be above 50% marks in graduation and a CAT or XAT Score above 60 percentile or MAT & CMAT score minimum 75 percentile
16. Does FOSTIIMA offer dual specialization ?
Yes, FOSTIIMA do offer dual specialization which is to be opted in the 2nd year of the PGDM program.
17. Does the college help in getting education loan for the students?
Yes. All Nationalized Banks offer education loans to students of our PGDM Program. Loans up to Rs. 4.00 lacs are processed by the banks without collateral. Loans more than Rs. 4.00 lacs are also offered by the banks under their norms.
18. Does FOSTIIMA have any other branch in India?
No, FOSTIIMA doesn’t have any other branch in India.
19. What is the average CTC for last years?
Nearly 8.5 Lacs p.a
20. Does FOSTIIMA provide scholarship to their students?
Yes to the deserving candidates
21. Does FOSTIIMA offer International placements?
Yes some students do get International Placements